Friday 21 June 2013

Simple Spot Zapper






 

Simple Rapid Action Spot Zapper - £5.49
(on sale now, £3.65)
 
All girls get those suborn little blemishes whilst on their period, and as a mid-teen trust me I know how frustrating it gets. But there is a solution, a spot zapper and not just any spot zapper, a Simple spot zapper!
 now, whilst advertising this product simple claim that this spot zapper improves the appearance, size and redness in just 4 hours! 


Spot fighting ingredients
ZINC PCA - absorbs excess oils
    CHAMOMILE - skin soothing anit-irritant
WITCH HAZEL - tones and fighting pores
         LAVENDER - calms and soothes redness

Whilst I like the all natural touch to this product I still believe that it's a bit too mild to have any major effect on my blemishes. I also do not like the fact that its a roll-on as it makes it slightly unsanitary to roll around the same bacteria used on your previous spot.

RATING - 6/10

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post, it's awesome!

    I saw this in the shops and saw the ingredients and also loved the fact that it had a natural touch.

    You made a great point about how the roll-on aspect of this product can be unsanitary :)

    Muah!

    www.bootyfurl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm loving your blog, I've actually tried this aswell and it's amazing! The fact that you just started out is wonderful... I've just started aswell and it would be amazing if you could check it out:)Thanks you!

    p.s And i'll follow you!

    http://loveobeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete