Tuesday 9 July 2013

Birch Box - June


Birch Box £10 + £2.95 p&p
Yes I know this is lasts months glossy box and I sincerely apologist for the lateness and promise this is the last time!

Birch Box - June
Ohh la la, just a little peak of what's inside.

Model co eye pencil
I truely do love the handy addition on this product, I mean who doesn't lose their sharpeners here and there! This liner is actually very pigmented and easy to apply. My only prob is the short stay power!

Coola classic sunscreen
I honestly don't have much to say about this product. Yes, it is a great non-heavy feel sunscreen (suitable for oily skin) and I love how it leaves no white-residue but other than that I just see it as a regular sunscreen.

Beauty Protector protect and detangle leave in

Unfortunately I've been unable to try this product as I am currently in the process of a month long trial and review of another hair product.


Colour Club professional nail lacquer

Whilst these colours are defo bright and bold ,I do feel that the colours slightly dull your skin tone.Also, in comparison to my nails inc varnishes I do believe the this requires many coats in order to not be streaky!

1 comment: