Tuesday 2 July 2013

Glossy Box - June 2013


Glossy Box £10 + £2.95 p&p
Before I continue with this blog post I'd just like to apologize for how late I've posted this (and also the following blog post) .. I promise I'll never do it again!


As you can see this month's Glossy Box edition has been quite neutral, with three sample sized products and three full sized products, you can't really complain. Now as for their choice of products I'm not completely overwhelmed but still fairly pleased.

Nail inc: Portobello
This nail inc varnish is so far probably the most frequently used product of this box. Although this sample is only 4ml I still LOVE it! the coral pink compliments all tanned or medium/dark skin complexions and is totally a must have for the summer!

Organic Surge moisturiser

Organic surge is defo a new discovery for me. This cream claims to nourish, condition and hydrate your skin and it does just that! This intoxicating gingery/lemon grass scented moisturiser automatically hydrates and replenishes skin once in contact! despite it being quite pricey I am quite certain that this will be re-purchased (It's just too amazing!)

Figs & Rouges Lip Balm
Before I say anything I'd just like to give credit to Figs & Rouges for their extravagant packaging and definite ability to outshine others! This lip balm is defo different to the others as it looks and just like a lip gloss but then works to moisturise your lips. the balm also has a tinted soft pink finish that settles with a lovely shimmer.

Helen L Waterproof Lip Liner
Now this product is yet another recent discovery. The lip liner gives subtle matte finish as well as being incredibly kind and soft to the lips. I also love the colour as it's a gentle beige with pink undertones.
Paul Mitchell Cream Gel & Leave-In
Unfortunately I've been unable to try this product as I am currently in the process of a month long trial and review of another hair product.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the pictures are gorgeous and OMG these products!

    ReplyDelete