Sunday 28 July 2013

Small Avon haul







Hey guys! Yes, I know I need to start blogging more frequently! Recently I've been quite busy and haven't been able to balance blogging with school, but guess what IT'S SUMMER NOW, so I'm sure all will be good from now on.
 Here's just a quick post about one of my recent hauls. I may be reveiwing these later on in the holiday but for now if you want any reviewed sooner leave a comment below and i'll do so!
I honestly hardly ever get my hands on any Avon products, but if my mum is ordering something I might as well try out a couple things right? And I must say I'm pleasently surprised with the price and quality of most of them (especially the highly pigmented lip glosses). Also I totally LOVE the idea of their mini lipstick samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment